When developing software, there is a need for a way to track important events and be notified when something happens. LogSnag provides an easy way to track important events and be notified in real-time on your Desktop, Phone, and SmartWatch.
Setup your LogSnag account
- Head to LogSnag.com and create your free account.
- Create a new project from your dashboard.
- Copy your API token from the API settings.
- Copy one of the following code snippets into your text editor
- Replace your API token, project name, and channel name.
Once an event is published, you get instant updates in real-time, and you could optionally turn on or off push notifications depending on the priority of your event.
Also, LogSnag makes it very easy to organize your events into different projects and channels depending on their topic and provides you with a global and project-wide feed so you can scroll through your events.
In addition, with our collaborative features, you can add team members to a project so that everyone can receive push notifications and updates, regardless of the desktop or mobile platform they are using.
You can learn more about our API by heading to docs.logsnag.com.
Interested in LogSnag?